At Undertone, we’re breaking new ground in digital advertising. As we grow we are being trusted by the world’s largest brands to help solve tomorrow’s marketing challenges. We’re looking for the next generation of business leaders to collaborate on innovative projects that contribute to the success of the organization.
Undertone interns have the opportunity to be an integral part of a team and immerse themselves into a thriving culture. Innovative ideas are encouraged and valued at all levels. Interns have the opportunity to work within a range of functions, make an impact and have the opportunity to learn from top digital advertising professionals.
We host an annual summer internship program for students currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program. The program runs from June-August and we will begin accepting applications in March through our careers page: http://undertone.com/careers/openings.
Why Intern At Undertone?
1. Who doesn’t want to work where there’s an annual ping-pong tournament?
2. We pride ourselves on our culture, and we’re confident you’ll love it too!
3. You’ll be able to get hands on exploration of emerging technologies and innovations.
4. We have a huge kitchen full of free snacks and drinks (how can you not enjoy that?)
5. We encourage you to get involved with company rallies and events during the semester.
6. You’ll receive AMAZING training from our dedicated training team!
7. You’ll get the opportunity to shadow other departments within the organization.
8. You’ll learn real-world skills, make great connections, and have some fun along the way!
9. All your hard work will make a real impact on the organization!
10. Here you’re more than an intern, we welcome you as a valuable member of our team!
We look for interns in many of the following fields: sales, marketing, client services, finance, sales planning, inventory management, publisher development, insights and research, campaign performance, and human resources. As part of our internship program, you’ll have the opportunity to attend team meetings, learn about cross-department interaction, attend company events, and learn about the digital advertising industry. Start and end dates are flexible, but you’ll be expected to commit to at least three months.